If you are reading this article, it means that you are using Google services like Gmail, Google Maps, Google Calendar, Google Photos, Google Chrome etc. You also know that Google stores a lot of information about your activities online, maybe even more than you know. In this article, you will learn how to download everything Google knows about you and more.
So What Google knows about you?
Google is not a free service that allows you to save data on their servers. They use that data for improving the experience of their advertisers, so they can advertise more on Google. Following information is saved on Google servers about you:
- Your name & gender
- Your contact numbers
- Websites you visit
- Your travel history and locations you have visited
- Your hobbies and interests
- Your work details and where you work
- Your residence
- Videos you watch on Youtube
Wouldn’t it be nice if you are able to see everything Google stores about you? Well you are going to learn exactly that in this article:
Follow the step-by-step process:
- Go here: https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout
- You will see all the services you use on Google. Select the ones you use or select all.
- Download everything in zip format
- Tell Google where you want to receive your data
- It will take some time for Google to send you the data
Good luck seeing all the data Google stored about you