Become a Certified Adwords PPC Professional (SEM)
Why You Should Learn Adwords PPC?
It is also good to have free traffic, but you know what is great? To get predictable amount of targeted traffic, everyday. If you know it takes 300 visitors to make 1 sale, you will just have to turn off Adwords PPC and bring in 3,000 visitors and make 10 sales per day. Adwords is just like you having the license to make on-demand sales, everyday. Google is World’s biggest publisher, they are changing their system and algorithms every week. If you want to be a successful Adwords marketer, join us and be the MASTER of Adwords.
Industry Leading Experts
Know Your Trainers
Mr. Affan Laghari
CEO, EMaymar Digital Agency
He is the CEO of Emaymar international digital marketing agency having experience of more than 7+ years. His agency deals with clients all over the World and his core expertise are Search engine marketing (Adwords). He is also a certified Adwords professional.
Professional Experience Level: 7+ years
Mr. Saad Khalid (Assitant Trainer)
Google Certified, Digital Marketing Specialist and Analyst
Google Certified Digital Marketing Specialist with experience in both Social & Search platforms. I am familiar with all the recent SEM, SMM and SEO techniques along with the industry’s best practices. Utilizing multiple online advertisement channels in order to have positive ROI, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, Bing etc. across different devices.
Professional Experience Level: less than 5 years
Next Batch Starting on 22nd May
Special Features of The Training Program
Live Instructor Led Online Classes
Hands-on Assignments and Exams
Industry Leading Expert Trainers
Life-time access to Live Session Recordings
Adwords Training Syllabus
Session 1: Introduction to Adwords
- What is Google Adwords?
- How Google ads are shown
- Different types of ads live examples
- Creating your Adwords account
- Understanding Adwords structure
- Setting up billing
Session 2: Creating Your First Campaign
- Creating first campaign
- Naming it
- Understanding device targeting
- Location targeting at campaign level
- Location advanced settings
- Bidding strategies – How bidding works
- Normal bidding
- Automated bidding (Target CPA, ROAS, Enhanced etc)
- Automated bidding (outranking position and maximizing clicks)
- Manual bidding
Session 3: Creating First Campaign Continued...
- Creating first campaign continued…
- Understanding ad-delivery options (Accelerated etc)
- Understanding sitelink extensions
- Location extension
- Call extension
- Callout extension
- Understanding ad-scheduling
- Understanding ad-rotation
- Understanding dynamic search ads
Session 4: Writing ads
- Standard text ads are now extended text ads (Jan 2017)
- Difference between Standard and extended text ads
- Components of an ad
- Headline (now 60 characters – 30 each headline)
- Path field (Display URL)
- Basic Adwords Policy (Not to use these in your ad copy)
- Counterfeit products
- Dangerous products
- Hatred or harmful or violence products
- Vague call to action
- Make money online type of ads
- Best practices of what to write in…
- The headline
- The description
- The URL
Session 5: Keywords
- What are keywords and what is their function in Adwords
- 3 steps to keyword mastery
- Keyword research
- Keyword planning
- Keyword organization
- Overview of keyword strategies and keyword research tools
- Understanding keyword match types
- Broad Match
- Broad match with modifier
- Exact match
- Phrase match
- Keyword research: The concept of building keyword themes
Session 6: Keywords Continued...
- Keyword research using Google suggested keywords and creating your list
- Keyword research using Google suggest searches
- Keyword research using Google keyword planner
- Using Google keyword planner to get amount of searches (volume) and cost estimates
- Keyword research using SEMRUSH (optional)
- Using Excel sheet for keywords
- Keyword planning: Ways people search on Google
- Which keywords are buying intent keywords
- Finding keywords that brings in highest quality of traffic
- How to predict which keywords will generate a lead or a sale (conversion)
- Understanding negative keywords, how and why to use them
- Match types of negative keywords
Session 7: Setting up Campaign structure and adding keywords
- Adding a new ad group inside a campaign
- Best practices of adding ad groups in your campaigns
- Importing kewords from excel or adding keywords directly to ad groups
- Creating multiple and relevant ads for new ad groups
- How to navigate between adgroups, keywords and ads within your campaign
Session 8: How Adwords auction system works
- Focuses on relevancy (CTR, ad relevancy)
- How CTR can be increased
- Quality score explained and how it works (landing page quality)
- Understanding ad-rank and how it is calculated
- Only pay when someone clicks
- Uses “second price” auction model
- Max CPC Bids = Most you are willing to pay for a click
Session 9: Re-marketing
- What is remarketing?
- Types of remarketing
- Importance of remarketing
- How to create and add your remarketing tag
- Creating your first remarketing audience
- Configuring your remarketing campaign settings
Bonus Session 10: Conversion Tracking
- What is a conversion?
- What is a conversion tracking and how it works?
- Conversion actions visitors take on your website
- Setting up conversion tracking
- Installing your conversion tracking tag
- Understanding phone call tracking
- Setting up phone call tracking and understanding how to analyze the data
Bonus Session 11: Display advertising
- Difference between search campaigns and display campaigns
- When to run a display campaign?
- Setting up a display campaign live
- Targeting options and placement options
- Best practices of making a banner image ad
- How to track which placements are better than others
How To Get Search Engine Marketing Certification?
- Once you register your enrollment in the training program, you will be given access to IDMPakistan’s learning management system. Inside the learning management system, you will find your live instructor-led classes schedule. With the click of a button on the designated day and time, you will be live with the instructor. Recordings will also be provided to you after the session is finished.
Days: Tuesday To Thursday
Timing: 7.30pm – 9.30pm
Duration: 11 sessions (2 hour per session)
Venue: Online live sessions, you can attend from anywhere in Pakistan
- Upon completing the training, you will have to appear for the exam. The exam is mandatory otherwise certificate will not be issued.
Passing Marks: 60%
No More Stuggling For Traffic
Never worry about traffic again. With your websites ranking on the top of Google, you will always be enjoying targeted flood of traffic on your website 24/7.
No Need For Any Expensive PPC Service
Some people make PPC a lot more complicated than it actually is, and you know why? Because that is there business. They will convince you, that you cannot do PPC because it is complicated. Prove them wrong!
No More Worrying about ranking a website
Start your campaigns on Adwords and you will be instantly ranked on the top of Google. No more worries of SEO, link building or article writing (for seo).
No Fake Gurus
Anyone can tell them they are PPC expert, but can they show you the professional experience? Our trainers have more than 10+ years of professional experience and are qualified to train you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the training delivery medium?
Why Online Classes and not physical classes?
What is the duration of the course?
Who will be my trainers?
How do I know if my trainers are qualified?
What will happen if I miss any class?
Will IDMPakistan provide placement assistance
Will I be able to make money online?
Will I be able to rank any keyword after going through this training, guaranteed?
Next Batch Starting on 22nd May