IDMPakistan Terms of Service
By using the IDMPakistan web sites (“Service”), all services of IDMPakistan, (“idmpakistan””) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
IDMPakistan reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release or removal of tools, resources, training content or modules shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://idmpakistan.pk/terms-and-conditions
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. IDMPakistan training/courses are not “get rich quick” courses. Earnings & income representations made by IDMPakistan, Shoaib Ahmed, trainers & employees of IDMPakistan are aspirational statements only of your earning potentials. They are not intended to be a guarantee that others will achieve same results. Every individual result will be different and will depend on individuals capacity, effort, learning, economic factors, level of motivation and unforseen risks of doing business. You may and may not make money as a result of this training/course.
2. The materials on IDMPakistan’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. IDMPakistan makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
3. In no event shall IDMPakistan or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on IDMPakistan’s website, even if IDMPakistan or a IDMPakistan authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Further, IDMPakistan does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Your login may only be used by one person. A single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
6. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. IDMPakistan cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
8. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. The materials appearing on IDMPakistan’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. IDMPakistan does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. IDMPakistan may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However IDMPakistan does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Payments, Refunds and Account Terminations
1. You are eligible for a refund only in 1 case, if you are not satisfied with the training, you can ask refund after the first session and before the starting of second live session. IDMPakistan will not issue refund if the refund is requested once the 2nd session is live even if you attended the 2nd live session or not. No exceptions will be made.
2. No refund requests will be accepted if they are received once the 2nd live class is started from our trainer.
3. Invoice of installments are sent usually after 1 month. 5 to 7 days are given to clear the invoice. If the installment amount is not cleared, the LMS account will be closed by IDMPakistan.
Cancellation and Terminations:
1. IDMPakistan holds the right to terminate any students account due to misbehavior, misconduct or harassment. The fee in this case will not be refunded. No exceptions will be made.
2. IDMPakistan holds the right to terminate any account on account of pending dues.
3. IDMPakistan, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other IDMPakistan service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. IDMPakistan reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices:
1. IDMPakistan reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. IDMPakistan training contents, service, tools and trainers are subject to change with or without any notice.
1. There are no hidden charges other than the mentioned course fee. However, you will be asked to purchase domain and hosting from a company of your choosing which is not mandatory but recommended for your practice. Plus you may be recommended different tools and services by the trainers and IDMPakistan may and may not get any benefit from them.
2. We have a certain limit of students per batch. However, as the batch proceeds to non-technical modules we merge few batches so healthy discussions are done during the classes.
3. Re-enrollment option is also available. Student can re-enroll once after paying Rs 15,000 fee for re-enrollment.
4. IDMPakistan provides 3rd party tools to the students. These tools will be accessible during the 6 months of this course. These tools are subject to change and can be removed as well.
5. You have access to your class recordings lifetime (if your dues are clear). Digital Marketing is an ever-changing field. Due to this, your classes recordings (once your batch has ended) will be updated with the recently ended batch class recordings. This usually happens after 2-6 months of batch completion. IDMPakistan then remove the old recordings permanently and update the latest batch recordings so students can learn the latest digital marketing strategies.
6. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by IDMPakistan
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any IDMPakistan customer/student, employee, or trainer will result in immediate account termination.
8. Support of trainers is via live online classes. Students are encouraged to ask questions during the live classes. Once the classes are finished, students may (and may not) face delays in responses for that students are encouraged to use other channels such as forum (and live chat) to receive quick support. If a student needs repeat service from the trainers, they can again re-enroll and learn from the trainers (please see the re-enrollment policy above)
9. IDMPakistan provides extended support (not lifetime support). Extended support means, you can take mentorship from the trainers during the classes. And you can extend that support by re-enrolling in the training (read the re-enrollment policy above).
10. Any income claims shared by IDMPakistan, our employees, trainers or students are understood to be true and accurate, but are not verified in any way.